Sunday, October 26, 2008

2.182 Εγώ τι να κάνω;;;


We were having a couple of drinks on the 21st floor, in an amazing place with pool and really comfortable sofas when I told him that I did something really foolish last Saturday,  that I texted my ex that i really miss him. I was tired from the bazaar and I had gone for some beers after, but on the same time I was really proud of how well everything had turned and I really wanted to had him near to celebrate with... So, I texted him and I maybe was hoping for a text back, but I knew there wouldn't be any. And so it happened...

"Why do you keep punishing yourself like that?" he asked me and he was 100% right... I told him about how badly I miss someone caring for me and that if he knew, maybe he would have communicated... "No", he said, "even if he knew, he wouldn't have texted you back, because he doesn't care! Caring doesn't come with ifs, just exists or doesn't..."

Κι έχεις δίκιο φίλε μου, έτσι είναι τα πράγματα... Το ενδιαφέρον δεν πάει με κανόνες, με προϋποθέσεις, είτε υπάρχει είτε δεν υπάρχει... Τίποτα δεν θα άλλαζε αν ήξερε την αλήθεια, γιατί όπως είπε και στη Λ. το καλοκαίρι που κατάλαβε πως δεν είμαι καλά, "Εγώ τι να κάνω;"

No comments: