Friday, February 29, 2008

A letter

"Well...we all have those moments in life that we think, 
What am I doing here, why did I do this, where shall we go and who am I...

And then...
One day you 're sittng in a bar...
And because "I speak to a dog with hat" (I started talking to anyone who will listen)
All of a sudden... I noticed a who's eyes are more beautiful than I 've ever seen, a body so full of energy, you start thinking it moves faster than Road Runner
Biep...Biep...you know?

But...
I notice also a hurt person, behind all the smiles, behind all the "what's" I notice something is not ok, and that's strange...
Days and days pass, I start to understand what's going on...
I can't shange the world but I can try and even if I can make her happy for one day
I 've succeeded in my purpose!!

I know that one day I will make up with that strange feeling, don't know what it is, but it's not a good feeling... I try to find out what gives me this feeling...
And then I remember...
She left!!

But she's never far away, even the distance between her and I is larger than I 've ever wanted, she's always not far away and I'll never feel alone...
Because I carry her in my heart and I have the luck that I'm allowed to call her...
My friend!!

I'm not religius but if there was a god in my life I would thank him, thank him for bringing this special person to me!!

Yes, special!

Take a mirror, open your eyes and believe in yourself, that you're special.
Maybe not to all but for me you are and who doesn't see it, doesn't want to see...
Screw them, they 're minor details and... "never mind the details!!"
Never lose faith in life, like I always say...
"Live today, maybe tomorrow, but not yesterday. Never feel sorry for what happened in the past, you can't change it anyway, it's too late, but you can change tomorrow by believing in yourself, because...

After the rain comes the sun again!!"

Finally... (before this gets too boring for you) I want to tell you

THANK YOU!!!

You 've made my days better, you 've made my days complete, everything I'm not,
You are!!

I will never allow myself to forget you and if dreams are real and they can come true
then i hope my dream will...we'll meet again!!
And every day, where I'm I will look around to see if my friend it there...

I wrote this text on 05 February 2008 for a wonderful girl...

YOU!!

Thanks, get happy, become who you are...the best, and who ever has the luck to get to your heart and make you love him, he will hope he can stop time...
So that those moments in life never go away!!

I'll never forget you..."

Er.V.L.

No comments: